Some people – including mainstream politicians and pundits from both the left and right – believe that nullification is illegal, has never been successful, has only been attempted in support of slavery, and was opposed by James Madison. As this DVD show, that view is a crock.
Crafted as an educational program for the social-media generation, this series of 25, 2-4 minute videos is a powerful tool to share the essentials of nullification.
Rather than in a big, bulky DVD retail case, packaging is in a high-quality, full-color DVD sleeve, making it easy to hand out to others.
In NULLIFY!, you will learn:
- About real, practical examples of successful nullification efforts in the 19th and 20th centuries, and today
- How Thomas Jefferson and James Madison viewed nullification in a similar light, and where they differed
- The difference between “legal” and “practical” nullification
- How nullification was used against slavery, not for it
- That Madison was for nullification even in writings the experts cite to claim he rejected it
- About smart strategy being an important part of the process
- Madison’s strategic plan for states and individuals, and how even the Supreme Court regularly backs him up
- That the “Principles of ’98” didn’t nullify anything, and were intended as just a starting point
- How to easily refute some of the most common objections to nullification
Nullify! is a timeless work. It gives you the tools you need to understand how nullification can be used – so you can help others put it into practice. Produced in a style readily understandable by the average person, this DVD certainly will be an indispensable part of your personal library.