Crafted as an educational program for the social-media generation, this series of 25, 2-4 minute videos is a powerful tool to share the essentials of nullification.
In NULLIFY Season 1, you will learn:
- About real, practical examples of successful nullification efforts in the 19th and 20th centuries, and today
- How Thomas Jefferson and James Madison viewed nullification in a similar light, and where they differed
- The difference between “legal” and “practical” nullification
- How nullification was used against slavery, not for it
- That Madison was for nullification even in writings the experts cite to claim he rejected it
- About smart strategy being an important part of the process
- Madison’s strategic plan for states and individuals, and how even the Supreme Court regularly backs him up
- That the “Principles of ’98” didn’t nullify anything, and were intended as just a starting point
- How to easily refute some of the most common objections to nullification
Nullify Season 2 is all about building a framework to get the job done. Using examples from pre-revolutionary times through today, learn what kind of strategy should be used to stop the feds. And, see how it can be implemented on 10 federal programs today.
Part 1: We examine an effective strategy for nullification. By looking at both historical and modern examples, we put together a blueprint of action to stop the federal government today. You’ll learn some amazing stories they don’t teach you in school about resistance to centralized power. There’s a common theme from Patrick Henry, Sam Adams, to movements in current times – and it’s one that can be used successfully right now.
Part 2: We take this strategy and explain how to implement it on ten major federal programs. Yes, that means what steps to take against federal gun control, the federal reserve, the surveillance state, asset forfeiture, and more. You’ll have the tools you need to get the ball rolling right now.
Shipping: DVDs are packed individually in a paper sleeve, reducing its size and inventory footprint over traditional DVD boxes and cases. They are shipped with protective bubble wrap mailers to ensure they arrive in perfect condition.
The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.