Some people – including mainstream politicians and pundits from both the left and right – believe that nullification is illegal, has never been successful, has only been attempted in support of slavery, and was opposed by James Madison. As this DVD show, that view is a crock.
Crafted as an educational program for the social-media generation, this series of 25, 2-4 minute videos is a powerful tool to share the essentials of nullification.
Rather than in a big, bulky DVD retail case, packaging is in a white DVD sleeve, making it easy to hand out to others.
In NULLIFY!, you will learn:
- About real, practical examples of successful nullification efforts in the 19th and 20th centuries, and today
- How Thomas Jefferson and James Madison viewed nullification in a similar light, and where they differed
- The difference between “legal” and “practical” nullification
- How nullification was used against slavery, not for it
- That Madison was for nullification even in writings the experts cite to claim he rejected it
- About smart strategy being an important part of the process
- Madison’s strategic plan for states and individuals, and how even the Supreme Court regularly backs him up
- That the “Principles of ’98” didn’t nullify anything, and were intended as just a starting point
- How to easily refute some of the most common objections to nullification
Nullify! is a timeless work. It gives you the tools you need to understand how nullification can be used – so you can help others put it into practice. Produced in a style readily understandable by the average person, this DVD certainly will be an indispensable part of your personal library.
The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.